Workers compensation insurance

Employers in NSW must have a workers compensation insurance policy to help cover work related injuries and illnesses.

There are though, circumstances that may make your business exempt.

In NSW, the State Insurance Regulatory Authority (SIRA) regulates the insurers who provide this insurance. Comprehensive information about obtaining workers compensation insurance can be found on the SIRA website.

A certificate of currency will be issued to you and provides evidence of insurance.

Back to top