Here we provide information on obtaining asbestos, demolition, explosives and high risk work licences, as well as getting a white card and registering plant.


There are a range of work activities you need to be licensed for before you can carry out the work. Information on what those licences are, and how to get them.

Find out more

Plant registrations

Plant can include things like cranes, delivery booms, boilers, escalators and amusement devices. They have a higher level of risk associated with operating them and their use and maintenance must be registered with us.

Find out more

Training providers

RTOs are authorised by us to deliver the vocational training that's required before you can carry out a range of work. They also provide training to Health and Safety Representatives.

Find out more

White cards

A white card (or general construction induction card) is required for workers who want to carry out construction work.

Find out more
Back to top