Asbestos removal and assessor training RTOs
Only RTOs registered by the ASQA and approved by us can deliver asbestos removal or assessor training in NSW. Information on how to find one of these RTOs and how to become one.
You want to find an approved RTO
You want to become an approved RTO
To deliver asbestos assessor training and assessment in NSW, RTOs must:
- a registered training organisation
- add the required unit(s) of competency to their scope of registration with ASQA
- apply to us for approval by completing the application form
The application fee is shown in our list of fees and charges.
Training must be delivered in accordance with the Work Health and Safety Regulation 2017.
For more information see our assessor removal and assessor training guide.
How to become an RTO
To become a registered training organisation (RTO) you will need to visit the ASQA website or call them on 1300 701 801.
Units of competency for ART
- Class A: CPCCDE3015A – Remove friable asbestos
- Class B: CPCCDE3014A – Remove non-friable asbestos
- Supervisor: CPCCBC4051A – Supervise asbestos removal
- Assessor: CPCCBC5014A – Conduct asbestos assessment associated with removal
Change of details
RTOs can complete the change of details application form if they need to change details of the authorised officer(s), licence class, or contact details.
Training and assessment is conducted in accordance with the Work Health and Safety Regulation 2017.
Call our Customer Service Centre on 13 10 50 or email email@example.com for more information.