Entry permit holder training

You must carry out training before you can get a WHS entry permit to enter a workplace.

To obtain a WHS entry permit to enter a workplace you must have satisfactorily completed the Entry Permit Holder (EPH) training. You must also be a union official or employee and have a Fair Work Act 2009 or the Industrial Relations Act 1996 entry permit.

Find a trainer

Find an approved EPH training provider in your area.

Become a trainer

A training organisation, company or sole trader may apply to us for approval to conduct EPH training if they comply with all conditions.

When assessing an application, we will consider:

  • the capability and capacity of the applicant to be a provider of training
  • the qualifications, knowledge and experience of each person who is to deliver the course

We have approved a standard EPH training course for delivery in NSW by approved training providers.

Back to top