What to do if things go wrong

NSW Fair Trading can assist in resolving disputes between consumers and traders. If you have a problem with that you are unable to resolve you can lodge a complaint with NSW Fair Trading. Visit fairtrading.nsw.gov.au or call 13 32 20.

Back to top