We regularly conduct external evaluations of activities and programs. The findings contribute to measuring our performance against business and corporate plan indicators and provide support to make changes to the way we do business.
The Work Health and Safety Roadmap for NSW 2022 is a six year strategy that aims to protect workers from harm, reduce unnecessary compliance costs and secure safety standards in NSW workplaces. It is crucial for SafeWork NSW to be able to assess whether the design and implementation of activities under the roadmap are effective, and which activities need improvement.
The Work Health and Safety Roadmap for NSW 2022 Evaluation Framework provides a blueprint for ongoing evaluation over the life of the roadmap and will be reviewed and updated in line with the two-yearly review of the roadmap itself. The framework is also aligned to the Strategic Business Plan 2019/20.
Effective evaluation will ensure that we can measure the impact of our services and provide value to the people of NSW.
We regularly conduct external evaluations of activities and programs. The findings contribute to measuring our performance against business and corporate plan indicators and help us make our programs more effective and efficient.
Summaries of recent research and evaluation activities conducted over the past two years can be accessed via the links below.
Customer satisfaction surveys
- Customer satisfaction survey results summary 2018-2019
- Customer satisfaction survey results summary 2017-2018
- Customer satisfaction survey and focus group results summary 2016-2017
- Customer satisfaction survey report 2016
Evaluations and reports
- Tree work project evaluation 2017-2018
- Evaluation of the sheep and beef cattle farming project 2016-2017
- Evaluation of the medium rise construction project 2016-2017
- Evaluation of the regional and remote service stations project 2016-2017
- House construction - tracking changes as a result of SafeWork interactions (post intervention)
- Small business rebate - insight into whether the rebate program is effective and achieving its intent and purpose
- Safe forklift use report 2016
- Small business rebate program evaluation report 2016
- Tree work pre-intervention survey summary 2016-2017