Guide for blasting explosives user licence applicants
Read this guide to find out what the licence entails and how to complete the application form.
This guide provides applicants with information to complete the Blasting explosives user licence application form.
Under the NSW Explosives Act if the regulations require a licensed person to handle explosives and explosive precursors, it is an offence for an unlicensed person to handle such material.
Relevant legislation, standards and code of practice
- NSW Explosives Act
- NSW Explosives Regulation
- Australian Explosives Code
- Australian Standard AS 2187
- Australian Standard AS 4326
- Australian Dangerous Goods Code