Seven codes of practices have now been updated to reflect the Safe Work Australia model codes of practice.
The technical amendments are summarised in the table of amendments included at the end of each code and commence on 31 July 2015.
The seven codes are:
- Demolition work
- Excavation work
- First aid in the workplace
- Labelling of workplace hazardous chemicals
- Managing electrical risks at the workplace
- Managing the risk of falls at workplaces
- Spray painting and powder coating.
See our codes of practice page for more information.Back to top