Simple and practical advice for Health and Safety Representatives (HSRs)
The effects of COVID-19 are being felt in workplaces across NSW. During these difficult times, HSRs play an important role in the health and safety of workers.
If you are a health and safety representative, this is our advice.
- Promote the simple but effective social distancing and hygiene measures communicated by state and federal authorities.
- Raise any concerns about the risk of contracting COVID-19 immediately with the employer and work with them to identify solutions. Learn more
- Monitor the extent of COVID-19 in your community and share advice from state and federal authorities regularly.
- NSW Government 's Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice hub for advice and information for community and businesses.
- Australian Government Department of Health for the latest information in relation to the spread and clinical management of the disease.