After the inspection
Follow this checklist to address issues and conclude the inspection
Follow this checklist to address issues and conclude the inspection:
- fix serious hazards or unsafe work practices immediately; this is a legal obligation. For example, if you find that a ladder has a damaged rung, immediately repair or replace it.
- prioritize less serious hazards and assign someone to fix each one
- follow up on any actions that will take time to complete (for example, purchasing new equipment)
- let workers know what you find during inspections
- ensure that the health and safety representative or committee has access to, and reviews, the inspection reports and process.