SafeWork NSW achievements aligned to Action Area One of the Roadmap
- Promotion and delivery of major multimedia campaign ‘Safety Starts with You’
- First Consultation@Work conference held in 2017, with over 200 attendees
- Working closely with SIRA to improve injured workers return to work outcomes
- Implementing the Supply Chain project.
SafeWork NSW achievements aligned to Action Area Two of the Roadmap
- Launched and commenced implementation of the Agriculture, Manufacturing, Transport, Government and Construction Sector Plans
- Launched and implementing a number of strategies to address high impact harms including:
- Mentally Healthy Workplaces Strategy 2018-2022
- Hazardous Chemicals and Materials Exposures Baseline Reduction Strategy
- Musculoskeletal Disorder Strategy 2017-2022
- Implementing the Quad Bike Improvement Program, which includes world first research, rebates, free training.
- Get Healthy at Work project including expansion into other NSW Government agencies since the commencement of the program.