Licensing fees schedule from July 2016
The SafeWork NSW fees schedule sets the fees for licences issued under the Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011.
WORK HEALTH AND SAFETY AUTHORISATIONS
|Licence/Certificate/Registration/Notification type||Duration (years)||New||Renew||Amend||Replace|
|Asbestos Removal – Class A||5||$5,384.50||$5,384.50||N/A||$32.50|
|Asbestos Removal – Class B||5||$977.00||$539.00||N/A||$32.50|
|Blasting Learner (from 1/9/2013)||No longer issued||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Dangerous goods packaging design||Perpetual||$102.50||N/A||$102.50||N/A|
|General Induction Training||Perpetual||N/A||N/A||N/A||$32.50|
|Hazardous Chemicals notification||Perpetual||$227.50||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Hazardous Chemicals amendment to notification:|
|Hazardous Chemicals on premises site search||Single occasion||$292.00*|
|High Risk Work||5||$ 70.50 per class of licence||$ 65.00||N/A||$32.50|
|HRW Assessor Accreditation (including mutual recognition)||3||$1,616.00||$1,077.00||N/A||N/A|
|HRW Assessor Accreditation additional class application||Single occasion||$525.50||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Import/Export Explosives/Security Sensitive Dangerous Substances (SSDS)||5||$2,531.00||$2,531.00||N/A||$32.50|
|Notification of Export of Explosives||Single occasion||$108.00||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Notification of Import of Explosives||Single occasion||$108.00||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Notification of intention to use Explosives||Single occasion||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Notification of Pyrotechnic Display||Single occasion||$53.50||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Plant Design - original or alteration||Perpetual||$271.00 per design||N/A||N/A||$32.50|
|Plant Site Search||Single||$32.50 per hour*(includes GST)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Fireworks Single Use/Event||Single occasion||$53.50||N/A||N/A||$32.50|
|Use Security Sensitive Dangerous Substances (SSDS)||5||$108.00||$108.00||N/A||$32.50|
|Store Explosives/Security Sensitive Dangerous Substances (SSDS)||5||$269.00||$269.00||N/A||$32.50|
|Supply Explosives/Security Sensitive Dangerous||5||$646.00||$646.00||N/A||$32.50|
|Transport Explosives by Vehicle||5||$1,992.00||$1,992.00||N/A||$32.50|
|Transport Explosives by Vessel||5||$1,992.00||$1,992.00||N/A||$32.50|
|Approval for a registered training organisation to deliver asbestos removal and asbestos assessor training in NSW||Perpetual||$525.50||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Approval to deliver entry permit holder training in NSW||5||$1,523.50||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Approval for a registered training organisation to deliver general construction induction training in NSW||Perpetual||$525.50||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Approval to deliver health and safety representative training in NSW using SafeWork NSW course materials||5||$1,523.50||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Approval to deliver own health and safety representative training course in NSW||5||$7,144.50||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Approval for a registered training organisation to conduct high risk work training and assessment in NSW||Perpetual||$525.50||N/A||N/A||N/A|
- Consumer Price Index (CPI) will be applied annually to all fees
- We will charge 0.40% credit card payment processing fee if you pay by Visa or Mastercard.
- Where SafeWork NSW refuses an application, it has already incurred the cost of processing that application. Where the application fee is less than $300 the entire fee is the application fee and no refund is payable. Where the application fee is greater than $300, then $300 plus 20% of the application fee is retained.
- * These fees attract GST and GST is included in the listed fee. We will charge 0.44% credit card payment processing fee if you pay by Visa or Mastercard.
- ** An additional $2.00 per multiple item of the same type, located at the same address, lodged at the same time and owned by the same applicant is applicable.
- Please see Schedule 2 Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011 for fees related to Major Hazard Facilities.