This guide provides applicants with information to complete the Blasting explosives user licence application form.
Under the NSW Explosives Act if the regulations require a licensed person to handle explosives and explosive precursors, it is an offence for an unlicensed person to handle such material.
Relevant legislation, standards and code of practice
- NSW Explosives Act
- NSW Explosives Regulation
- Australian Explosives Code
- Australian Standard AS 2187
- Australian Standard AS 4326
- Australian Dangerous Goods Code