- Managing the work environment and facilities Code of Practice
- Safe design of structures Code of Practice
- Safe Work Australia (SWA) Guide for managing the risks of working in heat
- Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists
- Australian Standard AS1668.2:2012: The use of ventilation and air conditioning in buildings - Ventilation design for indoor air contaminant control
- ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 55-2013: Thermal environmental conditions for human occupancy
- ISO 7243 (1989) (E) Hot environments – Estimation of the heat stress on working man, based on the WBGT- index (wet bulb globe temperature)
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH), (2001), “Threshold Limit Values for Chemical Substances and Physical Agents”.