The organiser should request a certificates of currency as evidence of insurance.

Public liability

Public liability insurance is not mandatory but it is recommended that suppliers have adequate coverage.

Workers compensation

All employers in NSW (other than exempt employers) must have a workers compensation policy. Contact the State Insurance Regulatory Authority (SIRA) for more information.

Back to top