- Poster entries are open to children in school years Kindergarten to Year 6.
- Entries should be the original work of the Entrant only.
- Open to students in school years Kindergarten to Year 6.
- Must be on the template provided by SafeWork NSW.
- Must be unmounted and unframed.
- Must be A4 (210 × 297 mm) sized.
- Must be drawn in landscape layout, not portrait layout.
- Must be provided flat. Do not roll or fold. We suggest placing entries between two pieces of cardboard to protect it and keep it flat.
- Open to students in school years Kindergarten to Year 10.
- Photo must be in landscape orientation and must not exceed 5Mb in file size and must have a resolution no less than 72 DPI.
- Entrants must keep the original photo. We may contact winners to obtain a high resolution version.
- Open to students in school years 7 to 10.
- must be submitted in file format .MP4 or .Mov. via USB or Vimeo, Dropbox, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram.
- Entrants must keep the original version of their video.