Pest management and fumigation

Information about becoming a licenced pest management technician and fumigator.

A pest management technician or fumigation certificate of competency is required for the occupational use of pesticides in NSW.

From 1 September 2015 these licences will be issued by the NSW Environment Protection Authority (NSW EPA).

If you hold a current SafeWork NSW pest management or fumigation certificate of competency, it will continue to be recognised until its expiry date. The NSW EPA will then contact you when you need to renew your licence.

Visit the NSW EPA website for further information on pest management or fumigation licences.

Back to top