Identify hazardous manual tasks for priority risk assessment
Back to top
Conduct a survey
- Refer to worker discomfort survey, for a tool you could distribute for anonymous feedback to identify potential high risk tasks.
- This also assists in prioritising work areas and tasks for attention.
Review incident and injury data
- Undertake a review of your incident and injury data to assess if any trends or hazardous manual task issues.
- Identify ‘hot spots’ or issues.
Consult with workers through existing forums
- Consult with health and safety representatives, WHS committees and unions reps to identify areas of concerns.
- Talk to workers undertaking jobs or tasks to understand what impacts them at work.