If you operate a licensed facility, anyone who visits must be given information about the hazards, safety precautions and emergency plans.
You must also give the local council:
- the name and location of your facility
- the name, position and contact details of someone from whom information can be obtained
- a description of the facility’s operations
- details about how a major incident will be communicated to the community
- details about the actions to be taken by the community in the event of a major incident
- a summary of the safety case.