Prepare a safety case outline
Within three months after a facility is determined to be a major hazard facility, you must send us a safety case outline. It must include:
- a written plan, including key steps and timelines for preparing the safety case
- the methods to be used in preparing the safety case, including details of how the accuracy and currency of the safety case will be ensured
- details of the resources, including the knowledge and experience, that will be used in preparing the safety case
- details of consultation that occurred when preparing the outline
- details of consultation that will occur when preparing the safety case
- a draft of the emergency plan
- a summary of security arrangements.
We may ask you to alter your safety case outline.