Formwork Industry Safety Network
The Formwork Industry Safety Network is open to all formworkers and is a meeting where safety concerns, innovative solutions and experience can be shared.
The aim of network is to:
- encourage communication across the industry to address work health and safety (WHS), return to work (RTW) and injury management (IM)
- share and promote best practice innovations and productive solutions to WHS and RTW issues
- facilitate an effective and meaningful process of engagement
- improve the focus on WHS management in the industry
- enhance the industry’s capability to develop and self-direct initiatives around WHS and RTW/IM.
To register your interest and to be notified of future meetings, complete our online form.