Get approval to deliver asbestos training in NSW
For approval to deliver asbestos training in NSW you need to apply to us and then sign an agreement. Complete these steps:
- Add the unit/s of competency to your registration with ASQA. You will be applying for approval to deliver some or all of the following courses:
- Class A: CPCCDE3015A – Remove friable asbestos
- Class B: CPCCDE3014A – Remove non-friable asbestos
- Supervisor: CPCCBC4051A – Supervise asbestos removal
- Assessor: CPCCBC5014A – Conduct asbestos assessment associated with removal
- Complete the application form.
- Prepare for a venue inspection. We will assess whether your venue adequately simulates a workplace environment and associated activities.
- Refer to the RTO checklist to help you get ready for the inspection.
- Ensure you, your partners and contractors are able to comply with the conditions of the agreement to conduct asbestos removal and asbestos assessor training.
- Sign and submit the agreement to us. (If your application is successful, we will send you this agreement document.)
The application fee is shown in our list of fees and charges.