Conduct air monitoring

If you commission asbestos removal work that requires a Class A licence, you must get the licensed asbestos assessor to undertake air monitoring of the asbestos removal area.

If the workplace is a residential premises, the licensed asbestos removalist is responsible for getting an assessor to do the air monitoring.

You must give the results of the air monitoring to your workers, health and safety representatives and others at the workplace.

Back to top