About this event
SafeWork NSW is offering a free ONLINE workshop to help supervisors better understand how to manage Work Health and Safety (WHS) in the building and construction industry.
The workshop will develop your skills so that you:
- understand the roles and responsibilities of a supervisor
- understand the health and safety responsibilities of a supervisor
- understand the benefits positive influence on the worksite
This workshop is designed for people who:
- Anyone who is employed as a supervisor
- Anyone who formally or informally supervises less experienced workers
Construction Site Supervisors have critical responsibilities and duties for health and safety on a construction or building site. This virtual workshop is designed for you to learn from our experienced team of Safety Inspectors. Let’s make safety easy to do in Construction.
Participation in these workshops may contribute to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) subject to criteria set by Fair Trading NSW.
We look forward to seeing you at one of the workshops.