SafeWork NSW is offering a free information session to help employers better manage hazardous manual tasks using the PErforM (Participative Ergonomics for Manual Tasks) program
The session will develop your skills so that you:
- understand the PErforM program and participative ergonomics
- understand the resources required to implement PErforM in your workplace
- can deliver PErforM training
- can facilitate a manual tasks risk assessment using PErforM
- can facilitate the management of manual tasks risks through developing and implementing effective controls understand the importance of review and evaluation
You will also be able to practice using the PErforM risk assessment tool.
This workshop is designed for people who:
- will be implementing the PErforM program
- occupy a position with access to management and workers
- have good communication and motivational skills
- have knowledge of risk management and hazardous manual tasks
- preferably experience in training and facilitation.
NOTE: Lunch is not provided, please make your own arrangements, thank you.