About this workshop
SafeWork NSW is offering a FREE VIRTUAL workshop series designed for construction site supervisors to further develop their understanding of their obligations for managing work health and safety (WHS) at the worksite. The workshop also helps supervisors recognise and manage the major harms associated with the building and construction industry.
The virtual workshop is designed to further develop a construction site supervisors skills, in:
- understanding what the WHS legislation requires you to do with respect to hazard identification and risk controls.
- understanding the steps to take in managing risks on site.
- understanding when to review and update risk controls.
This virtual workshop is designed for anyone who:
- is employed as a construction site supervisor, manger, foreman, etc
- formally or informally supervises less experienced workers
Construction Site Supervisors have critical responsibilities and duties for health and safety on a construction or building site. This virtual workshop is designed for you to learn from our experienced team of Safety Inspectors. Let’s make safety easy to do in Construction.
Participation in these workshops may contribute to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) subject to criteria set by Fair Trading NSW.
We look forward to seeing you at one of the workshops.