Asbestos & demolition licence holders

You can find a Safework licensed asbestos removalist or a licensed assessor in your area.

A licensed assessor can undertake air monitoring, clearance inspections or the issuing of clearance certificates for removal of friable asbestos: find one by selecting 'Licensed asbestos assessor' and your region.

Only licence holders who have given permission to publish their details will show on this list.

Fire damaged asbestos materials can only be cleaned up by licensed asbestos removalists with a Class A (friable) asbestos removal licence. Select 'Friable asbestos removal work' and your region.

If you are concerned about the status of a licence or need more information about removing asbestos safely please call 13 10 50.

Work activities
Back to top
Operating regions
Back to top
Back to top