What do I need to complete my application?

  • a tax invoice from a supplier with an ABN. The tax invoice should show a nil balance or note proof of payment. A 'PAID' stamp across the invoice is not sufficient
  • a receipt for payment in full for the goods (or proof of payment)
  • details of your eligible event – where, when, with whom
  • your business details including ABN, trading name, business bank account and workers compensation policy number (if applicable).

Read the terms and conditions

Back to top