SafeWork NSW Awards
The awards recognise businesses and individuals that have made positive changes to workplace health and safety, as well as recovery and return to work.
2019 SafeWork NSW Awards - finalists announced!
Join us in congratulating the finalists in the 2019 SafeWork Awards.
Sixteen finalists were selected from 139 entries. The winners will be announced at the awards night on 31 October in Sydney.
Business finalists include:
- A. G. Coombs Group Pty Ltd
- TEAM UOW - Desert Rose University of Wollongong
- Care South
- Diona Pty Ltd
- The Reject Shop and Griffith University
- Insite Remediation Services Pty Ltd
- John Holland Group Pty Ltd
- Port Waratah Coal Services Ltd
- Southern NSW Local Health District, Bega Valley Health Service
- Sydney Metro
Individuals named for an award include:
- Scott Atkinson
- Simon Schmitzer
- John Harris, National HSEQ Manager, Liberty Industrial Pty Ltd
- Christopher Mann, Fire Safety & Security Manager, HealthShare NSW - Tamworth Hospital
- Nathan Owens, the Health Safety Environment Quality Manager for Eden Brae Homes
- Shan Ruprai, Group Compliance Executive (WHSEQR), COLAS Australia Group Pty Ltd
We're looking forward to announcing the winners.