Find a trainer

Only registered training organisations (RTOs) that are listed on the National Register of Vocational Education and Training (VET) – and that have entered into an agreement with us – can deliver training and conduct assessments for high risk work licences in NSW.

Find a trainer in your area.

Related Content

Contact Us

13 10 50