Offset Alpine Printing Pty Limited
SUMMARY OF UNDERTAKING
Activities Offset Alpine Printing (OAP) Pty Limited will undertake include:
- Development of a new Traffic Management Plan for OAP and Hannanprint NSW.
- Developing a uniform WHS framework for OAP and Hannanprint NSW.
- Develop, implement and communicate aForklift Safety Awareness Campaign.
This undertaking has a total expenditure of $452,187.
REASONS FOR ACCEPTING THE UNDERTAKING
- the alleged contravention does not appear to be a section 31 reckless conduct category 1 offence, which if it was the case, would preclude the proposed enforceable undertaking from being accepted.
- the nature of the alleged contravention and the actions taken by you in response to the incident are assessed as being appropriate for consideration of an enforceable undertaking.
- the strategies proposed in the enforceable undertaking have been assessed as likely to deliver long term, sustainable work health and safety improvements in the workplace, industry and community.
- the enforceable undertaking addresses the requirements contained within the “Enforceable Undertakings – Guidelines for Proposing a WHS Undertaking”.