We share the latest information on work health and safety through Facebook and Twitter, the SafeWork Wrap, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
Find out about what’s on, our services, and recent incidents in your industry on our SafeWork NSW page.
Follow our Twitter feed for the latest work health and safety updates, or tweet to us @SafeWork_NSW
The SafeWork Wrap is our online work health and safety and workers compensation magazine emailed directly to you, it's:
- ideal for all business sizes and all industries
- easy to read with practical information on workplace health and safety, and return to work
- up to date with the latest information to make your workplace safe and productive, as well as safety innovations, real-life case studies, research findings and contributions from safety experts.
You can also subscribe to the SafeWork Wrap.
We publish short and up to date videos to help your business comply with work health and safety laws. Our videos include:
- Safety alerts
- WorkCover Paralympians – their stories
- SafeWork Awards rewards
- Training material for road freight.
Connect with us on LinkedIn in.