What are the benefits for my organisation?
- better control of manual task risks
- legislative compliance
- improvements in productivity
- improved worker knowledge about manual tasks risks management.
Before implementing PErforM at your workplace make sure you have:
- management commitment and support
- identified a suitable site champion (coordinator and/or trainer)
- workforce participation.
average weeks lost
*this data is sourced from the SafeWork NSW Musculoskeletal Injuries and Diseases (MSID) Quarterly Statistical Files 2014-2017